• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Molinaseca - what to see

Time of past OR future Camino
I have walked from SJPP to Burgos in 2017
Will begin Burgos to Compostela in May of 2018
Hi - we (a group of 5) will be resting 1/2 day in Molinaseca in June. Does anyone know what we should see there? I read somewhere that there is a winery nearby and that vanilla is produced there. Anyone have details on this information? Thank you for your help!
Your Pilgrim Sister,

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I dont know about the wineries, but there is a very picturesque swimming pool, at the beginning of town. The river has been dammed to create it, we were there in June and it was very inviting.

I dont know about the wineries, but there is a very picturesque swimming pool, at the beginning of town. The river has been dammed to create it, we were there in June and it was very inviting.
Thank you and we will be there in June as well so maybe we'll jump in there!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
That was the only place along the camino (other than the beach at Finisterre) where I did any swimming. I kept swimming between the arches of the old Roman bridge.

There is a very nice municipal swimming pool in Estella that gives pilgrims a discount on the entry fee if they show their credencial.

Most read last week in this forum