• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Monaco -> Santiago -> Monaco

JabbaPapa

"True Pilgrim"
Time of past OR future Camino
100 characters or fewer : see signature details
This morning, I got the last couple of items I needed, and I am departing tomorrow.

Well, technically I left today, because I went to my Church, laid my stick on the altar, was blessed by my priest, and walked out of the Church on the Way to Santiago ...

Very easy first stage though, basically walked from the Church to the old town, rested in the garden, and walked home.

Tomorrow will be a fairly easy first stage, with the real stuff beginning on Thursday.

Ultreia !!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
About 80% into the trip, we'll be in Carrion de los Condes tonight.

It's been great, although the French part (7 weeks !!!) was sometimes a bit lonely.

Ultreia

Thanks for the update JabbaPapa.

I have to say that I am quite impresed by your walk. I hope your feet and your health is good.

Have a good walk home.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm not walking back, it's just not feasible, so I'll be home in a couple weeks.

Solar eclipse today, but we weren't far enough to see the Total Eclipse, just the partial effect, which was cool enough ...

Today must have been a wonderful day to arrive in Santiago .... 8)

Most read last week in this forum