• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Muxia to Albufeira

Time of past OR future Camino
camino Frances 5/2022
I’m finishing my camino in Muxia in May and then need to get to Albufeira Portugal. Anyone know if there are car services in Muxia?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
What do you mean by car services?
It looks like it will be a pretty long journey.

I don't recall car rentals in Muxia, But I'm sure you can bus or taxi back to Santiago for that.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I’m finishing my camino in Muxia in May and then need to get to Albufeira Portugal. Anyone know if there are car services in Muxia?
I would advise taking the bus. Portugal has great bus service. Once you get to Santiago, there is a direct bus from there to Lisbon. Lisbon is worth a few days. Once there, you can take the metro to the main bus stop at the zoo station stop. There is regular and reasonably priced bus service to Albufeira. I made the mistake of driving from Lisbon to the Algarve a few years ago and the road tolls alone were almost 50 euro.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi there! We did the Camino from September thru October and then went to Albufeira. We had to take a flight from Santiago de Compostela airport to Seville and then a bus will take you right to Albufeira.
Hope this helps! Buen Camino!!

Most read last week in this forum