A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

My Camino Frances Adventure in Video

2020 Camino Guides

stevelm1

Recovering Perigrino
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Sep-Oct 2015, I plan to walk the Camino Portuguese in Sep 2019.
Hi everyone. I walked the Camino Frances in Sep to Oct of 2015. On that walk I took over 8500 photographs and more than an hour of video. Over the last four months I have turned all that into a series of videos. There are 12 videos in all, with the first ten covering my journey from Pamplona to Santiago, then one that covers my time in Muxia, Finisterra and back in Santiago. The last one, Chapter 12 is dedicated to the art photo's I took along the Way -- I was very inspired and captured some interesting shots. These are not a series of extended selfies, but more of a travel log (see all the cool places) as well as a window into the emotions I felt along the trail. I hope you will enjoy some or all of them. They can be found at the following URL:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRlZoyX53Fdkz996kkzQqQ

I am interested in any and all feedback.

SGStett

Stett
Camino(s) past & future
CF April/May 2013; CF : SJPDP - Finisterre Aug 30 - Oct 24,2016
Hi everyone. I walked the Camino Frances in Sep to Oct of 2015. On that walk I took over 8500 photographs and more than an hour of video. Over the last four months I have turned all that into a series of videos. There are 12 videos in all, with the first ten covering my journey from Pamplona to Santiago, then one that covers my time in Muxia, Finisterra and back in Santiago. The last one, Chapter 12 is dedicated to the art photo's I took along the Way -- I was very inspired and captured some interesting shots. These are not a series of extended selfies, but more of a travel log (see all the cool places) as well as a window into the emotions I felt along the trail. I hope you will enjoy some or all of them. They can be found at the following URL:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRlZoyX53Fdkz996kkzQqQ

I am interested in any and all feedback.
Hi Steve. Really enjoyed your videos. I'm going through them a second time. I must admit your choice of background music for the first few chapters had me turning the sound off and listening to my own system but that is just personal preferences. I would recommend watching these to anyone who is being called to walk the Camino. I'm doing almost a similar walk to yours, at an easier pace, from Aug 27 - Oct 24/2016, but starting from SJPDP ,after taking that scenic train ride from Bayonne, then on to Santiago, Finistera, and Muxia. You gave me the idea to spend an extra few days in Finistera and Muxia which I have booked.
Anyway, thanks again for the videos, Steve. I'm glad that you had such an amazing and defining experience. I had such an experience in April/May 2013 when I first walked from Pamplona. Your videos have fanned my longing to live that experience once again; of embracing life moment by moment and of being open to and engaging whatever the Camino brings one's way.
All the best, Buen Camino.

Stett

stevelm1

Recovering Perigrino
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Sep-Oct 2015, I plan to walk the Camino Portuguese in Sep 2019.
Thanks for the kind words Stett. I kinda agree on the music on the first two, I was just learning how to use the software and hand not figured out how to add music from my CD's yet. The music that was in those was canned "free" music that came with the software. I am very happy to have "fanned" you longing, mine too every time I watch.

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 48 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 174 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 282 24.3%