• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My mixed Caminos of 2019

Praorn

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino frances (2001, 2002, 2003, 2009. 2011)
Via de la Plata (2018) Camino Portugues (Tui 2018)
Before I started walking around end of February 2019, I had a lot of doubts if I could do all the caminos that I had planned and wanted to do. I am very glad that I did!
I started with el Camino Uclés: from Madrid to Monastery of Uclés. It took a week to walk.
After Uclés I went to Almeria to start el Camino Mozárabe, I walked from Almeria to Mérida. As I did la Via de la Plata last year, so from Mérida, I took the bus to León.
From León I went for el Camino San Salvador to Oviedo. And from Oviedo I went on el Camino Primitivo to Santiago.
After over 2 months of walking alone, I feel not only physically very strong but also mentally.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Awesome

Wonderful! Early in the season.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum