• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Najera albergue reopens after renovation work

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I've seen some photos and the updates to kitchen and bathrooms look really great! FICS is doing good things there. I believe volunteer hospitaleras from Canada this half of the month!

Prepare for your next Camino on California's Santa Catalina Island, Oct 27 to Nov 2
Wow!

That’s a far cry from the rows of bunk beds.
Looks like still rows of bunk beds, but a lot better than it was -- they seem to have reverted to the originally intended number of them, instead of cramming in whichever maximum extra number they could possibly fit in !!

Uhm... from my memory the beds looked like this pre-renovation already. Really liked the albergue when i stayed there 2022. The airconditioning worked wonders. Bathrooms could have used some update, and i guess they did that now. But all in all a very good albergue and quite cheap on top of it.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Looks like still rows of bunk beds, but a lot better than it was -- they seem to have reverted to the originally intended number of them, instead of cramming in whichever maximum extra number they could possibly fit in !!

I knew I should have added the rows of “semi-rickety metal” bunk beds.

I got a "This content isn't available right now" message when I clicked the link.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum