• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

need a credencial

brianne fitzgerald

Time of past OR future Camino
The French Way (2016, 22)Portuguese Camino (2018),
Where in Sarria or Santiago can I pick up a crendencial? I will be meeting a friend in Santiago and then busing it to Sarria to walk those last 100 Km

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I got some at the Pilgrim Office two weeks ago (you don't have to stand in line, just say at the entrance that you only want to get a new credential).

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum