This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need a place to leave motorcycle while I'm on the camino

Fred B

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Primitivo May 2019
Hi everyone!
I'm coming from Lisbon to begin the Camino Primitivo in Oviedo on the 4th of May. I need a place to park my motorcycle and also helmet, jacket and boots, until May, 18th. Public car parks are expensive and wont keep my helmet and gear.
I could leave it in Oviedo, Santiago or any other place - not too far away from those two cities. I'm obviously willing to pay. Can anyone help?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi, this seems to be an older post, but I'm having the same question:
I'm driving with my motorcycle up to Logroño and plan to start my trip there.
What did you do in the end? It would be nice to get an update on this!
Theo

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hah, thanks! I have to say to do seem a bit intimidating. But might be worth a shot

These are an MC, maybe a 1% club.. in which case might not be the best guys to ask.

Bikes dont take up a whole lot of space.. If you find a hotel with private parking for your first and last night's, they might be willing to let you put the bike in out of the way and store your gear in a hold all bag while you're walking..

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Flog,
Thank you, this is really useful advice! I'll write some of the right now
Have a good day!

Hi Flog,
Thank you, this is really useful advice! I'll write some of the right now
Have a good day!

Might be a good idea to tell them you can drain the fuel out before storage if necessary..

Most read last week in this forum