• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need computer access in Santiago

Joanne P

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances June 2018 & June 2023
Hello

Does anyone know where I can get access to a computer (eg at an internet cafe) in Santiago please?

I need to check-in online for my flight. Check-in opens at 10:30pm today. I know I can do it at the airport but I am hoping to do it online so I can arrange to be seated with my parter (we had booked our flights separately)

Thank you

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Hiya Joanne, this is a public library where you can use the computers for free.
Biblioteca Publica Anxel Casal,Santiago de Compostela.
Av. de Xoán XXIII, s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain. It is very central and easy to find.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Is there a reason why you can't do it on the same device you used to start this thread?

Hi Nick. I possibly could, but I find it a lot easier on a computer where I can see the full screen more clearly (I'm a bit technically challenged LOL)

Hi Nick. I possibly could, but I find it a lot easier on a computer where I can see the full screen more clearly (I'm a bit technically challenged LOL)

Also, I need to do my check-in and my partners at the same time to secure seats together. On a PC I can have both bookings open at the same time. I dont trust myself doing that on a phone.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum