• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

need someone in santiago to take my luggage from the post office :(

Gil Libro

Time of past OR future Camino
did the 1st camino in 2012, and now (2016) a 2nd one :)
hey.
me and my friend missed our train, and we fly tomorrow morning from santiago to barcelona.
we had a backpack that we sent from burgos to santiago, and we need to take it, but the post office is closed at 8:30pm and our train will arrive to santiago at 10pm...
so if anyone sees it - please please please help ))

gil libro...

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
saw it and wrote him... thanks a lot

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
saw it and wrote him... thanks a lot
I have sent you an e-mail. If you can wait until next week, I can pick it up and ship it to you.. You would need to write me an authorization since it was addressed to you and only you can pick it up. They know me at the post office so it should be no problem, it is just that I am so stressed running my own luggage storage these days.. Could you get in touch by e-mail next week?

Most read last week in this forum