• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Albergue in Bayonne

Michael; Camino-addicted

Take your time to enjoy a beautiful moment
Time of past OR future Camino
A few Caminos
Next plan - Camino de Baztan
In a German pilgrim forum I found the information, that in April 2020 a new pilgrim hostel will open in Bayonne.

This fits very well with my plans to walk the Camino de Baztan from Pentecost.

Greeting words on the website:

Our new 12-bed shelter will open in April 2020 in Bayonne (7, rue Gosse) 5 minutes from the cathedral. Pilgrims will be welcomed there on their way to Hendaye, to the Baztan way, and to St Jean Pied de Port by the Postal Way (in 2 stages). Our welcome in the cathedral will also always remain open.
Welcome to all pilgrims.

Here is the link:

Buen camino

Michael

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Very good to hear that. It builds on the welcome in the Cathedral which I found to be very warm a few years back.

Sadly, I can't get in touch with the Refuge in Bayonne. The phone number +330559257133 doesn't work. Can't find any mail address.

Who can I contact to understand if there is a bedplace for tomorrow evening?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Sadly, I can't get in touch with the Refuge in Bayonne. The phone number +330559257133 doesn't work. Can't find any mail address. Who can I contact to understand if there is a bedplace for tomorrow evening?
You need to drop the zero from the phone number. Dial +33559257133.

Michael - Could you post the link to the German Forum you obtained this information from? Thanks!
C

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum