• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New and Portable Music Device For Camino Walkers

• Thread starter Deleted member 67185
  • Start date
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
DARN ! I was really hoping this was going to show me some new possibilities for camino entertainment. I had been seriously thinking about looking for a small, very light weight saxophone I could bring on my next (3rd) camino - now postponed. I do not know how to read music. I do not know how to play any instrument, I was told by a Navy choir director (in Pensacola, Florida naval flight training) that I was TONE DEAF and I was banned from joining the church choir (this was devastating because you only got once a week liberty off base if you sang in the choir). So here I am, at age 70, stuck at home - thank you corona- and have decided I can learn a little bit every day on the camino, and maybe be able to get thru a bar or two of Kenny G jazz songs. (I know- dream on).
At any rate, you can see how disappointed I was to not find an answer to my search. :-}

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum