Search 59,165 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

New and Portable Music Device For Camino Walkers

• Thread starter Deleted member 67185
  • Start date
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Past OR future Camino
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019

Mike Blackard

Past OR future Camino
CF -Sept.-Oct 2018 , CF Aug- Oct 2019
(CF or VdlP summer/fall 2020)
DARN ! I was really hoping this was going to show me some new possibilities for camino entertainment. I had been seriously thinking about looking for a small, very light weight saxophone I could bring on my next (3rd) camino - now postponed. I do not know how to read music. I do not know how to play any instrument, I was told by a Navy choir director (in Pensacola, Florida naval flight training) that I was TONE DEAF and I was banned from joining the church choir (this was devastating because you only got once a week liberty off base if you sang in the choir). So here I am, at age 70, stuck at home - thank you corona- and have decided I can learn a little bit every day on the camino, and maybe be able to get thru a bar or two of Kenny G jazz songs. (I know- dream on).
At any rate, you can see how disappointed I was to not find an answer to my search. :-}

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 102 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads