• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted NEW or USED? Brierley 2016 Version Guide Portugués Guide

RumAndChupacabras

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Jul-Sept 2019: Six weeks in Northern Spain.
Apr 2018 Asturias
May 2016 CP: Portuguese
My guidebook was stolen when I was on Camino in May 2016 at Rates. While I'm no longer on Camino, I find that I miss having the book to refer back to.

I'm wondering if anyone has a new or used "A Pilgrim's Guide to Camino Portugués" mid-2016 version by John Brierley they'd like to donate or sell. If so, please contact me message me here or through my etsy contact: https://www.etsy.com/people/TinasArk

Thank you and Buen Camino

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Hi, if you have a smartphone, you can install the Kindle app (if you haven’t done so already), and download the maps from amazon.com for about $11. Jill

Thanks @jsalt . I'm actually in search of the book.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
just follow the arrows...... I drove a fellow pergrino mad when I was using the book. He was just following the arrows and i was like donkey in shrek.......I'm a real book follower myself and am considering ditching it next time except for a list of towns and km.

@simeon, I'm not currently on Camino. I'm simply looking for the book. I'll edit my original request since it appears to be confusing to some.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, to the kind Peregrina that sent me not only a Brierly Portuguese Guidebook but, @JohnnieWalker 's book, too! I'm so happy that you like the Soap Gift Set I made and sent you!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum