• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Swedish website

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hej Pia,

I´ve already visited your and Chri´s website via some other link (maybe pilgrimscentrum.com) and I´m eager to read about your journeys as soon as you´ll write about them! The pictures are marvellous. Best wishes from the eastern neighbourland,

Heloise

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

hello!
Please, I’m looking for a dear friend I made at the Camino, in El Acebo de San Miguel on June 26th of this year, 2029.
We took a pic and I’d like to send it to him but unfortunately I didn’t get any of his information besides his first name and nationality: Anders from Sweden!
Could you please tell me if there is a website, this one you posted doesn’t work, where is kind of a meeting point for Swedish pilgrims?!
I’ll post the pic we took, maybe it could help me to find him! I already found the other pilgrim in the pic!

Thank you so much for your help!
Buen Camino

Attachments

• ECF3403C-8F5A-4A37-9A98-E27A814A123F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Most read last week in this forum