• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Next busy days in Santarem towards Santiago

santaremhostel

Hi.
After Fatima pilgrims wave, ended on 13 of May, please note the next busy accommodation days in Santarém :
3 of Jun till 11 of Jun 2016 - National Agricultural Fair/Exhibition
29 of June till 02 of July 2016 - European gymnastic event
At this time, Santarem Hostel, is very busy. As I believe, other accommodations will be, as usual on these events.
Best option might be the Albergue in Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Santarém as only pilgrims will look for it.
The Albergue is located on roundabout arriving Santarém. Facing the W-Shopping, you see a pharmacy on your right, then, a church and finally, the Albergue in Santa Casa da Misericórdia. On weekdays till 4 pm you can knock the front door (Secretaria) to check in. Otherwise, take the street on your right, walk a few steps with the wall on your left, till you find a big open gate not more than 2o mt, and you done it. 5€ per person, limited kitchen, hot shower (I believe), rooms with twin beds. One night only is permited.
Any help, just let me know.
Bom Caminho
Mario

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Interesting!! I am planning to go by Santarem on my way back from Fatima the third week of June to visit the Eucharistic Miracle Church there before I travel to Sarria for 1 week in the Camino. The people from Fatima told me there was an English Mass that was requested by a group visiting the church and I am going to try make it. I am so excited about going to Mass there, specially after spending the night in Fatima.
Carmen

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
This is the central way (Caminho Central: Lisboa-Coimbra-Porto-Santiago)), is not the way interior (Caminho Interior: Viseu to Santiago).

Most read last week in this forum