• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Norte Elevation maps

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis SJPDP-SDC (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) , Norte 2018
Pilgrim Office 2018, Hospitalero Acebo 2019
I've been searching but I cannot find anything on the Norte elevation gains and changes. Has anyone been able to find anything? Thank you!!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I've been searching but I cannot find anything on the Norte elevation gains and changes. Has anyone been able to find anything? Thank you!!!

Gronze has elevation profiles with each stage. If you are going to do any of the coastal alternatives people have posted, you can check the elevation profiles for those stages on the link to the wikiloc tracks. Wikiloc gives distance and total ascent and total descent.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I just looked at the Gronze site and don’t see elevations. What am I missing?

Thank you!!! You always seem to have so many of the answers we all seek!!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I completed El Norte three years ago, San Sabatian to Santiago, in six comfortable weeks. Now with My second Camino completed, Lisbon to Santiago, I found both the Brierly books beneficial, but Google maps and MAPS.ME provide distance and elevations as well.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum