• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Not finding a bed from Cea on

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I had the same problem a few days before Seville on the Augusta, once upon a time. It was a wet night but I dried out the next day. What did I learn from that? Add the public and religous holidays of countries that I will transit to my MS Outlook calender. It doesn't guarantee a bed, but it does help me to plan the more vulnerable stages better, including plan B,C, etc.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Seems every hotel and pensione and hostal is booked. Is that possible?
Can you help via experience?
Buen Camino
What are you using to look for beds? Are you only looking at booking.com or are you using gronze.com and trying to contact directly? Are you only looking at private rooms? There are a few Xunta albergues on this route that don't take reservations.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hey big thanks, we’ve used every resource. Due to health issues I can’t take a chance on group sleeps. So we’ve taken a train to Ferrol and will start the Norte Ingles and feel good about it. Thanks for your assistance and Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum