• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Not sure if this works.....

BeWillDeR

Hello fellow pilgrims,
I am traveling to paris on August 1st from the USA and I arrive on the 2nd.
I will be staying the night in paris and leaving August 3rd cdg to biq 5:35pm flight and arriving in Biarritz 7pm.
My question is
is the airport close to the train station so that i can take the 7:50pm or 8:09pm train to sjpdp ??
And if I arrive in sjpdp at 10:28pm would it be to late to find lodging?
Or should i book a hotel room and email for late check in.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Take Chronoplus bus 14 from airport to Bayonne SNCF railroad station. From Bayonne TER ligne 62 train journey is roughly 1 and 1/2 hours. SJPdP is last stop. In Saint-Jean the office for the Amis du Chemin de Saint Jacques at 39 rue de la Citadelle usually stays open for the arrival of the last train or from 7h30 to 12h30 and then from 13h30 to 22h. They can provide you with a Credential and on site lodging assistance. Their telephone is 05 59 37 05 09.

However you may feel more at ease traveling if you have booked your SJPdP accommodation in advance.

Margaret Meredith

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum