A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Obtaining a Pilgrim Passport in Toulouse

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2012), Camino del Norte (2013), VdLP (2014), Arles & Portuguese (YE 2015)
I plan to start my upcoming pilgrimage in Toulouse and was wondering if it's possible to obtain a pilgrims passport in Toulouse and if so, where.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Advertisment

M

mikevasey

You may be able to obtain them from here www.basilique-saint-sernin.fr/ there is a little room in it which is open in the afternoons, someone from the local Saint Jacques association is there to hand out guides, give advice, stamps for a credential and maybe the credential itself.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2012), Camino del Norte (2013), VdLP (2014), Arles & Portuguese (YE 2015)
Awesome! Thanks, Mike. Also received the below reply from accueil.compostelle@wanadoo.fr:

"Yes you can get the pilgrims Passeport in Toulouse during opening hours : From monday to fridayfrom 9 am till 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm except on friday afternoon, from 2 pm to 5 pm.

The price is 8€.

Association de Coopération Interrégionale
«Les chemins de Saint-Jacques de Compostelle»
4 rue Clémence Isaure - FR-31000 TOULOUSE
Tél. : +33(0)5 62 27 00 05
http://www.chemins-compostelle.com"

ThisLuke

Camino(s) past & future
Planning my first2015
Hey Jen, are you going to leave from Toulouse? I read you should take a train to Pibrac to avoid the industrial parts of the city. Have you heard/read anything with regards to this? Im planning to start next week for a week to Morlaas!

Camino(s) past & future
Hi Luke... Yes, I plan to start in Toulouse and I had the following in my notes: "Recommendation: take a train to Pibrac, otherwise add 12 km (outskirts, airport sector, Airbus plant)."

Buen Camino!

Advertisment

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999
Camino(s) past & future
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Camino Inglés 2018

Now: http://egeria.house/
Or you can get one from your local pilgrims association or the forum here beforehand, one less thing to worry about.
Buen Camino! SY

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%