• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Obtaining credentials/passport Lisbon

JustSong

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi! I'll be starting my Camino in a week and wondering if anyone knows if you can pick up credentials at the Lisbon Cathedral ahead of time/anytime? Or does it have to be the day you start your walk? Thank you!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi! I'll be starting my Camino in a week and wondering if anyone knows if you can pick up credentials at the Lisbon Cathedral ahead of time/anytime? Or does it have to be the day you start your walk? Thank you!

It does not need to be the day you start walking. However do get a stamp anywhere on that first walking day to show that you have started.

Bom caminho!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Good luck with your walk from Lisbon. We did not leave from Lisbon as we were put off after reading various reports about congested roads etc. So we left from Santarem. I wrote a blog which you may find interesting. Ourwayportuguesecaminho.wordpress.com. Have a wonderful time!