• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Lisbon Hostels

Lucy_lou

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2022
Hi everyone, just looking for recommendations for accommodation in Lisbon, perfect old city. Will be in June for 2 nights.
Thanks Lucy 🙂

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I used booking.com to find accommodation when I started my Camino from Lisbon. Gronze also has an extensive accommodation list for Lisbon. They are probably a better source of recommendations from a larger group than you might get from the smaller group of pilgrims on this forum. That won't stop others from sharing their thoughts about where they stayed, which you might find helpful.

Hi everyone, just looking for recommendations for accommodation in Lisbon, perfect old city. Will be in June for 2 nights.
Thanks Lucy 🙂
I was there in May last year and stayed at Independence - found on Booking.com - easy access to transport and pretty area

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I just found something in my price range and booked online. Can’t recall the name.
It tuned out to be an old but quaint back packer type establishment - I had my own room - share bathroom and kitchen - close to the city centre. Perfect for me.
Look at a map - check out your preferred price range - go for it.
Buen Camino.

Home Lisbon Hostel is the best hostel I have ever stayed at, and I've been to 50 or so. It's perfectly centrally located in Lisbon, the staff are fantastic and they offer a communal dinner cooked both nights by Mamma. The amenities themselves are top-notch, with great beds and showers and a terrific lounge area.

Home Lisbon Hostel is the best hostel I have ever stayed at, and I've been to 50 or so. It's perfectly centrally located in Lisbon, the staff are fantastic and they offer a communal dinner cooked both nights by Mamma. The amenities themselves are top-notch, with great beds and showers and a terrific lounge area.
Thanks. I was just looking at Home Lisbon actually. Might just be perfect 😊

A selection of Camino Jewellery

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back