• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Office Times at Porto Cathedral

Phonse63

I will arrive at Lisbon airport early on the morning of September 6th. Next stop the Orientes train station for the trip to Porto. I don't know yet what train I'll be able to catch or what time it might arrive in Porto, but I would like to make a quick trip to the Cathedral to obtain my credencials. I hope to begin my Camino the following morning bright and early. Does anyone know what is the latest time that one can obtain credencials at the Cathedral in Porto? Your advice would be much appreciated.

Wayne in Canada

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I'd like to know, also.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum