• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Only a month to go...........

trevorcc

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPD to Santiago 2013,2014, Camino de Levante Sept. 2016, Frances March 2018, planning 2020
Well its not long now fly out of Australia on the 17th Sept. I have my kit have been walking, just did 24k today in the wind and rain around the bay in Melbourne feel good.
I will sleep tonite with thoughts of Spain and all those that I will meet on my walk to Santiago.

Trevor

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hey Trevor, wishing you a wonderful Camino ... I'll be right on your heels, departing SJPdP 19-September. Cheers, Maggie

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Buen camino and safe journey.

Hey Trevor, wishing you a wonderful Camino ... I'll be right on your heels, departing SJPdP 19-September. Cheers, Maggie
Maggie,
I will be in SJdP on the 19th and leaving the 20th I am staying at the Cite-ULTReIA for two nights I will also be on the forum if you want to catch up.

Trevor

I am leaving SJPP on Sept 16th, so you will probably pass me along the way. Buen Camino !

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello Trevor, I am making my arrangements now and plan to spend the 16 and 17 of september in SJPD and am trying to make reservations at Orisson for the 18th. I plan on starting slowly and want to enjoy the Pyrenees and Basque country. Perhaps we'll meet. Enjoy the journey. Safe travels and Buen Camino to you and Maggie too.

Hi Maurice, I am arriving on the 19th and spending two nights to get over travel from Oz and to look around in SJPD. I am still thinking if I will walk past Orisson the first day (take my time and take a lot of photos ) but I will see how I feel.
Hope we cross paths if not have a good Camino and no blisters.

Trevor

Most read last week in this forum