• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ourense to santiago... how crowded is it right now?

subbacultcha

hello! is anyone going through (or recently gone through) ourense? i'm currently in lugo (walked here from san sebastian via norte/primitivo) and it's gotten really crowded as we approach santiago. the last few days have been races to make reservations in privados or score a bed in a municipal. i'm thinking of taking a bus to ourense instead and finishing from there, avoiding the frances. i've already walked the frances so i'd prefer to see something new. it's august so i'm sure that the last 100km of all routes are busy, but it'd be great to get some feedback on what it's like in ourense at the moment. thanks!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I was there 2 weeks ago. Plenty space.Plenty space thereafter as well. Make sure you go to Oseria. Plenty space there as well.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You'll have a great time. It's a lovely stretch.

Melanie

Most read last week in this forum