• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

over 100 miles so far in sandals on the Camino Francis

pairofgringos

Time of past OR future Camino
first time currently
Howdy my husband, Tony’s feet are doing amazing! He loves his Luna sandals and now James and I are jealous. One hot afternoon I was literally fantasizing about talking my shoes off and putting on a pair of sandals. He gets a lot, a lot, a lot of strange looks, from people, but it’s Tony he could care less… Buen Camino! NOT A SINGLE BLISTER or problem

Follow our Camino adventures on PairofGringos.com or http://www.FaceBook.com/pairofgringos

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Love your blog!! Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more

Buen Camino!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum