• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sandals vs. flip flops.

falconbrother

Time of past OR future Camino
June - July 2024
After a major knee injury and surgery shoes and foot care is a big deal for me. I've decided on my shoes, HOKA Speedgoats. Now I need to figure out a sandal or flip-flop for the Camino Frances. I want something to shower with, walk in and go downtown in. I have a decent pair of "hiking sandals" but, not sure this is a good choice for the shower. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
For me, it's both: a hiking sandal and flip-flops.

I also am using the Speedgoats, but I really like have another shoe to put on after a day of walking. I don't care for walking around town in flip flops, it's just uncomfortable for me. If that second shoe can also be something to walk a day in (like a hiking sandal), that extends it's use. It's nice to get out of the Speedgoats for a day.

I use a super cheap, extremely lightweight flip flop for the shower, and the hiking sandals to walk around town. Speedgoats for the day's walk.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I used hiking sandals with socks as an alternative to the Hokas, usually for the last half of the day, when I got sweaty. And I think the feet benefit from slightly different loads from shoes, but that may just be my theory. Had flip flops in the shower and inside. So yes, I am guilty of 3 pairs, but the flops have almost no weight.

I had lightweight boots, Teva sandals and lightweight ‘recovery’ flip-flops.
I sent the flip-flops on to Ivar after a few days and just used Tevas in the showers.
On occasion I also walked in the Tevas.

@falconbrother
If your ‘hiking sandals’ dry fairly quickly, you’ll probably be okay using them in the shower.
Why carry more than you need?

Last edited:
Oofoos are a good brand and you can wear them in the shower or around town. They are a "recovery" sandal. My husband has a pair that are like flip-flops. My stepdad who has trouble with his feet in general has a set of slides. I have a several pairs of crocs. Some are sandals or slides and others are a more traditional clog which I wear in the winter.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Similar situation as you. I'd look at one of these three foam sandals: (a) Offos' flip flops (or slides), (b) Hoka Ora recovery slides, or (c) Teva Hurricane Drift sandals. Oofos, IMO, will be the most comfortable (I've owned these for years), aren't too heavy, but are super slippery when wet. I also own the Teva Hurricane sandals and will be taking these with me in May on the Camino Portuguese. While not quite as comfortable as the Oofos or Hokas, they are the lightest of the three (11.3 ounces), pack down just okay, don't look odd (i.e. Hoka Oras) and mostly, I am hoping that they will make a decent sandal for the town (or shower).

Last year, on a 400 mile hike, I overdid the gram-counting and purchased Xero Z-Trail sandals. Those sandals are incredibly lightweight and pack down very small - so this may be an option for you. But, I found them fussy to get on/off and quite uncomfortable if you will be walking any distance at all (think: cobblestones) in town.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Similar situation as you. I'd look at one of these three foam sandals: (a) Offos' flip flops (or slides), (b) Hoka Ora recovery slides, or (c) Teva Hurricane Drift sandals. Oofos, IMO, will be the most comfortable (I've owned these for years), aren't too heavy, but are super slippery when wet. I also own the Teva Hurricane sandals and will be taking these with me in May on the Camino Portuguese. While not quite as comfortable as the Oofos or Hokas, they are the lightest of the three (11.3 ounces), pack down just okay, don't look odd (i.e. Hoka Oras) and mostly, I am hoping that they will make a decent sandal for the town (or shower).

Last year, on a 400 mile hike, I overdid the gram-counting and purchased Xero Z-Trail sandals. Those sandals are incredibly lightweight and pack down very small - so this may be an option for you. But, I found them fussy to get on/off and quite uncomfortable if you will be walking any distance at all (think: cobblestones) in town.
Yeah, I can't do Xero brand. I bought their shoes on a sale and for long distance walking they were awful. I have a decent pair of hiking sandals. I might just carry those and buy some cheap shower sandals when I get there.

I have gone barefoot in the shower when I had to, but usually wear my crocs on the Camino. They dry fast and mine are not slippery. I have a real thing about hair and there is always lot of other's people's hairs on the bathroom and shower floor so wearing my crocs does help me get over that gross factor a little. If I just cleaned the bathroom myself and I was the first person to use the shower (which I am usually when I am volunteering), I might be able to get over not using my crocs.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
After experiencing a nasty case of foot fungus (sorry, TMI?) I picked up somewhere on my last Camino, I will definitely be bringing something to wear in the shower on my next one - probably a light pair of Tevas (not my heavier hiking ones), as they dry very quickly and have a heel strap to make them more secure for wearing around town and even on the trail if the days path isn’t too rough or uneven. (Crocs are nice and light too, but I find them bulky and they take up too much volume in my pack even if they don’t add much weight.)

After experiencing a nasty case of foot fungus (sorry, TMI?) I picked up somewhere on my last Camino, I will definitely be bringing something to wear in the shower on my next one - probably a light pair of Tevas (not my heavier hiking ones), as they dry very quickly and have a heel strap to make them more secure for wearing around town and even on the trail if the days path isn’t too rough or uneven. (Crocs are nice and light too, but I find them bulky and they take up too much volume in my pack even if they don’t add much weight.)
I'm totally not getting in the public shower without sandals.

I made the mistake of a last minute purchase of some new trail runners before my last Camino (they were on sale) and they weren't wide enough for my feet and so I ended up throwing them away in Valladolid (Camino Madrid) but the only wide shoes that I could find in Valladolid were sandals and so I ended up buying a cheap pair of hiking sandals (€12) from Decathlon.

I walked the following 650+ kilometres in those sandals and I am now a convert. I prefer to walk in sandals. I still have and use that same pair.

I always chuck a pair of jandals (flip-flops to you) into my pack as a lightweight change of footing and for use in the shower and general inside use.

I do use jandals outside a lot at home, they are my foot covering de jeur, but I wouldn't walk long distances in them, especially with a pack, unless I had no other choice.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have flip flops for the shower and for walking around the albergue. To walk around town to dinner, etc. I bring a pair of lightweight New Balances. The practically bend in half so they are easy to stuff into my backpack and they weigh next to nothing.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello everyone!
Personally I took KEEN boots (low) because of the stability and terrain grip, and also brought my TEVA sandals which I used in the showers, on the meseta with socks, and to give my feet a break and a chance to breathe. It was great for me, I did take a lot of foot care before and after the daily walks. After one incident on the descent To Zubiri I developed a blister under my toe nail ripping it completely off, very painful almost had to quit Camino, but a couple of days recovery in Pamplona and help from some experienced peregrinos I made it to Santiago with no other issues. Hope this helps, Buen Camino!

PS- there is a gel they sale in Spain, cannot remember the name, but they told me to use that on my feet before and after walking. I want to say it had a peregrino or a shell painted on the packet.

I ordered the xero-x trail sandals and was worried they wouldn’t last for a walk around town. And they were too expensive for shower shoes, so they went back.

Personally, I valued having something that I could occasionally wear on the trail so I took my Tevas with me. Significantly heavier than I would prefer
I have switched from Tevas to Chacos, because I’ve found they have better arch support. I’ve never worn them while walking, but they are fine both for the shower and in-town. It is important to make sure those sandals are clean when you go in the shower, though, or else they will contribute to the muck that’s frequently there when you enter.

Chacos does make a slightly more lightweight sandal.

One regular Chcao - 361 g
One lightweight Chaco - 279 g

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
After a major knee injury and surgery shoes and foot care is a big deal for me. I've decided on my shoes, HOKA Speedgoats. Now I need to figure out a sandal or flip-flop for the Camino Frances. I want something to shower with, walk in and go downtown in. I have a decent pair of "hiking sandals" but, not sure this is a good choice for the shower. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.
Speedboats here, and lightweight water proof olukai flops

Oofoos are a good brand and you can wear them in the shower or around town. They are a "recovery" sandal. My husband has a pair that are like flip-flops. My stepdad who has trouble with his feet in general has a set of slides. I have a several pairs of crocs. Some are sandals or slides and others are a more traditional clog which I wear in the winter.
A second for Oofoos! Love them. Super comfy & weigh only 8.5 oz.
They saved me after a really bad case of plantar fasciitis. They are my after walking/around-town shoe on the Camino (they look fantastic w/ my toe socks! 🤪) & at home I wear them around the house. Given my foot troubles in the past, I wouldn't want to risk hiking sandals but lots of folks love them.
Everyone's feet are different but that's my 2cents.
buen camino!

I brought both. Keens used every day. Flip flops once in 40 days.
Hoka’s for the day walk. Keens on the one day it was really raining as I did not want to get the Hoka’s drenched

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I bring hiking sandals and not flip-flops. Now, flip flops never felt comfortable to me, and I tend to go barefoot into showers, so my advice may not be applicable. But I like to bring footwear that I could walk in instead of my trail runners (and there have been a few times I've done so) and I buy hiking sandals that wouldn't be hurt by water, so if I were to want footwear in the shower, I wouldn't hesitate to wear them.

Great comments. Very helpful. I'm going this May with Speedgoats, and Keen sandals. Will use them both. Was thinking of flip-flops for showera, but might just use the Keen in the showers. Keens a re a bit heavy, but as long as my backpack is less than 15 pounds with water, I should be fine.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I love my bedrock sandals.

Hi I have plastic Birkinstocks for walking around town.No need for footwear in the shower.I used to take tea saddles which are excellent for walking in but too heavy to carry.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Tevas, tevas, tevas, tevas . . ..😄
(other brands are available)

I do the same.
last year on my first camino I took hiking sandals but I decided to go barefoot in the shower. But on a side note when I got to Najera my leg muscles were quite sore. When I checked in I was surprised to see my first bathtub, but with no plug. I was so happy I brought a universal plug for laundry. My leg muscles were so happy.

Do not wear cheap plastic flip flops on wet cobblestones. LETHAL.

I walk in light boots and wear expensive non-lethal flip flops in the evenings.

I do not wear footwear in the shower and have never had a problem - yet.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
LOVE this thread since this has also been my next issue to conquer prior to my May departure. I also have Hoka Speedgoats for the walk. Sandals are Xero Shoes Z-Trail EV for around town, albergue, and trail if my feet need a break. I don't want to bring rubber flip flops for the shower too, but my issue with wearing the Xero Shoes in the shower is wet straps.
For those of you who wear your Xeros, Tevas or similar in the shower - what do you think about the wet straps issue? They dry quickly? Wear socks so who cares?
Thank you!

The Croc brand (and others) now make a variety of non-clunky, sandal type, very lightweight shoes. I prefer an easy slip on shoe without straps, but do not like "thong" style flip flops as I use mine for walking around town as I like the option to add socks if it is sometimes chilly in the late afternoon or evenings when walking around town.
I never choose to go barefoot in an albergue shower. I personally find it a "turn off", whether it's warranted or not...it's just me.
Screenshot_20240307-071441~2.png

For those of you who wear your Xeros, Tevas or similar in the shower - what do you think about the wet straps issue? They dry quickly? Wear socks so who cares?
Thank you!
How long they take to dry depends on what you've got. Some are waterproof, some dry quickly, some take forever.
If it's warm it does not matter in the slightest if it's freezing cold that's a different story. But so long as you have good Merino socks for those occasions I don't really think it's an issue.

If you're not sure, step into the shower tonight with your sandals on and find out!

I love Oofos. After a long day they are wonderful. I used them every evening on Camino

I bought a pair of Tevas, but didn't like that they were sealed in the front and not thick enough sole I think, so use my (several years old!) Ecco sandals feeling much better, even though they are heavy. And my toes love it when they can breathe and wiggle freely. Will do the same this time, replace the Hokas walking sometime in the afternoon or if its hot. I also don't use wool, only Wright in both, which has a double layer. Everyone has their own preferences. It's funny how we all sort of think our own solution is the best ;-)
(but the Eccos never join me in the shower, would take forever to dry because the sole is thick, and therefore providing better protection against stones etc..). Just my view..

I bought a pair of Tevas, but didn't like that they were sealed in the front and not thick enough sole I think, so use my (several years old!) Ecco sandals feeling much better, even though they are heavy. And my toes love it when they can breathe and wiggle freely. Will do the same this time, replace the Hokas walking sometime in the afternoon or if its hot. I also don't use wool, only Wright in both, which has a double layer. Everyone has their own preferences. It's funny how we all sort of think our own solution is the best ;-)
(but the Eccos never join me in the shower, would take forever to dry because the sole is thick, and therefore providing better protection against stones etc..). Just my view..
I think I will end up using the same - i have trailrunners as main walking shoe, Ecco Offroads as my secondary and evening shoe (yeah they are heavy). I am wondering if i should take a pair of shower shoes that weigh almost nothing...

€46,-
I think I will end up using the same - i have trailrunners as main walking shoe, Ecco Offroads as my secondary and evening shoe (yeah they are heavy). I am wondering if i should take a pair of shower shoes that weigh almost nothing...
I don't know when you are going, but in Sept/Oct it was HOT and I sweated a lot in the trail runners. Was SO happy for the Eccos, they are the best sandals ever in my opinion. And the weight is not felt when they are on. I'm guessing it's trail runners you have to carry on your back ;-)
And, it is possible to stand on an item of clothing in the shower..
But, at Norte, you may need plastic shoes as shoes to step on rocks at the beach/in the sea. Then crocks might be the best. I would buy them there if needed. There are guaranteed to be shops there with cheap lightweight such..

Last edited:
I don't know when you are going, but in Sept/Oct it was HOT and I sweated a lot in the trail runners. Was SO happy for the Eccos, they are the best sandals ever in my opinion. And the weight is not felt when they are on their feet. I'm guessing it's trail runners you have to carry on your back ;-)
And, it is possible to stand on an item of clothing in the shower..
But, at Nortre, you may need plastic shoes as shoes to step on rocks at the beach/in the sea. Then crocks might be the best. I would buy them there if needed. There are guaranteed to be shops there with cheap lightweight such..
Thank you for your input! I will be going in April/may so think it’s good to have both trail runners and sandals! Might just keep in mind that I should walk as much as possible in the sandals. Will do another rethink about the plastic “wet sandals”.

Thank you for your input! I will be going in April/may so think it’s good to have both trail runners and sandals! Might just keep in mind that I should walk as much as possible in the sandals. Will do another rethink about the plastic “wet sandals”.
Ha ha, now I looked at your name, and, no need to tell someone from Stavanger about the sea 😂

Hilsen fra Oslo

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I only bring two pairs of footwear: lightweight hiking boots and plastic Birkenstocks. There is no freaking way I would go barefoot in those showers. Foot fungus? Plantars warts? Other people’s hair caught between my toes? No, no, and no. I have enough problems, thankyouverymuch.

So the birkies go in and out of the shower very nicely and are good for around the albergue and short trips outside. They have decent arch support and aren’t slippery. I like the option of wearing socks with them because it can get chilly in the evening, plus the mad stylishness of that look I know really impresses my fellow pilgrims.

I wear my boots for any walking of more than an about block. I would like to have an alternative pair of real shoes to give my feet a break, but it isn’t worth the weight to me.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I used these

For women in UK:

I have switched from Tevas to Chacos, because I’ve found they have better arch support. I’ve never worn them while walking, but they are fine both for the shower and in-town. It is important to make sure those sandals are clean when you go in the shower, though, or else they will contribute to the muck that’s frequently there when you enter.

Chacos does make a slightly more lightweight sandal.

One regular Chcao - 361 g
One lightweight Chaco - 279 g

Do you use the lighter-weight Chacos?

I have both the ‘toe-post’ and the standard strap in the heavy duty Vibram-soled Chacos and they are my go-to sandals for daily wear in the summer. The arch support is perfect for my low arch. ( I also like Lizard sandals and my old-faithfuls, Tevas.)

I found the arch on the lightweight Chacos was in the wrong place!
Mine are unwearable. They seem to be made in a completely different shape from the ‘proper’ ones.
They are a model from a good few years ago, so it’s possible the fit has been improved.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I am one who can not wear Birkenstocks, which many women love. The shoes standard high pre-formed arches hurt my relatively flat feet.

We haven't had a debate for some time, on whether one should wear anything on their feet in the shower. I go barefoot in the shower.

Crocs might be a good choice for you.
Crocs are comfy but can be very slippery on wet tiles. I wear them most of the time at home but am very careful on wet tiles.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I took walking boots, walking sandals (Keens) and cheap flip flops. I wanted sandals to rest and air my feet from the boots, without the fear of stubbing my toe in flip flops on cobbled streets etc. I got cheap flip flops for the shower and when in the albergue- some showers are slippery with flip flops- so get the ones with the textured sole and they kind or ‘sucker on’ - so all 3 worked for me.

On the Camino Frances if you are staying in albergues you will want flip flops for showers and easy evening wear. I took hiking boots, teva mountaineers and flip flops. I used them all. I too have had ankle surgery so I was cautious. The mountaineers were a great substitute for my boots on some days and gave some tender spots a rest. Buen camino.

A cheap pair of dollar flip flops for showering would take up no room or weight.
hi - have been a hoka covert for years so hoka brand was a no brainer. I have a
Pair of challengers I bought (cheap) and
Love them - but they are GoreTex and take FOREVER to dry. So decided to try the Speedgoats from REI. (Can return for a year if they don’t work) They have 5mm lugs vs 4mm lugs. I didn’t like how they felt. Also - read reviews from other pelegrinos who said the Speedgoats were trashed well before they finished the Frances route. It seems they are made from hiking on non-hard surfaces and break down on asphalt. I am back wearing Challengers and have
Been training in them for several months.
Re: hiking sandals since I have high arches and severely pronate the ECCOS are great! Kinda heavy though.
Lastly, for traveling, evenings, etc I have an ultra light pair of Beez slip ons.
Probably more info than you want. Buen Camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I prefer very lightweight, waterproof slip on sandals for showering and walking around town later on uneven or cobbled surfaces. They are more supportive than flip flops (thongs), and also allow for adding socks on chilly evenings.
I have had no need to bring three pairs of shoes on the Camino.

I assume Hoka One One Speedgoats are meant here. Speedboats may be more effective in the shower and on wet days, though. I was going to say that speedboats gave me quite the mental image, but then again, speedgoats do, too. :)

For those of you who wear your Xeros, Tevas or similar in the shower - what do you think about the wet straps issue?
When I have used my Chacos as shower shoes at US campground showers, I found that they did stay wet for some time. Overall I would prefer to wear something I can take off after showering. I think if the weather is quite warm, wet sandals aren't a big deal. But if it is cold out, I think it would be unpleasant.

That being said, to save weight, I will likely not bring flip flops and will use the Chacos to shower as well as walk in on the CF this July. I also am bringing my Xero mary janes to walk around town in if I want to feel dressier. So I suppose I don't have to wear wet Chacos all evening if I don't want to. Note: I probably would skip the mary janes too, if it weren't for how they weigh next to nothing. I guess they are one of my "luxury items" for the trip.

I only bring two pairs of footwear: lightweight hiking boots and plastic Birkenstocks. There is no freaking way I would go barefoot in those showers. Foot fungus? Plantars warts? Other people’s hair caught between my toes? No, no, and no. I have enough problems, thankyouverymuch.

So the birkies go in and out of the shower very nicely and are good for around the albergue and short trips outside. They have decent arch support and aren’t slippery. I like the option of wearing socks with them because it can get chilly in the evening, plus the mad stylishness of that look I know really impresses my fellow pilgrims.

I wear my boots for any walking of more than an about block. I would like to have an alternative pair of real shoes to give my feet a break, but it isn’t worth the weight to me.
@Esperanza can you share the brand of your lightweight hiking book. I too am considering Birks for shower/around town but wondering if I need a hiking sandal. 2 shoes would be great but I have a bit of shoe obsession

@jhtburke
Hello! Welcome to the forum!
I wear Merrells because their lathe seems to fit my foot perfectly, although I do change out the inserts to Superfeet ones and sometimes I have added a rock plate. I have probably had a dozen pairs of various types of their footwear over the last 20+ years. For hot and dry hiking, I like to avoid gortex or other waterproofing because my feet stay cooler.

My go-to boot is the Merrill Moab Ventilator. It comes as a shoe or low boot. I like the boot because of my bad ankles and I have weighed the shoes vs. the boots and there is surprisingly almost no difference in weight.

Hope that helps.

ETA: If you like shoes, then surely you are going to love the Spanish shoe shops. They make a lot of shoes in Spain and there is a wonderful selection. If you start out with two, you could easily find a third pair along the way.

IMG_1383.jpeg

Last edited:
A second for Oofoos! Love them. Super comfy & weigh only 8.5 oz.
They saved me after a really bad case of plantar fasciitis. They are my after walking/around-town shoe on the Camino (they look fantastic w/ my toe socks! 🤪) & at home I wear them around the house. Given my foot troubles in the past, I wouldn't want to risk hiking sandals but lots of folks love them.
Everyone's feet are different but that's my 2cents.
buen camino!
I walked several days of my Camino in the Oofos water sandals. They saved my (expanded, blistered) feet.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

I've bought a pair of Xero Z-Trail sandals for the shower and evening wear. I've been walking and doing some running in them. At first they felt a bit odd, but after putting a few kilometres on them now, I really like them and I'm considering using them for some days on the Camino. I agree that they are a bit fussy to get on get off. You will feel any rough ground in them, but I kinda like that barefoot feel.

@jhtburke
Hello! Welcome to the forum!
I wear Merrells because their lathe seems to fit my foot perfectly, although I do change out the inserts to Superfeet ones and sometimes I have added a rock plate. I have probably had a dozen pairs of various types of their footwear over the last 20+ years. For hot and dry hiking, I like to avoid gortex or other waterproofing because my feet stay cooler.

My go-to boot is the Merrill Moab Ventilator. It comes as a shoe or low boot. I like the boot because of my bad ankles and I have weighed the shoes vs. the boots and there is surprisingly almost no difference in weight.

Hope that helps.

ETA: If you like shoes, then surely you are going to love the Spanish shoe shops. They make a lot of shoes in Spain and there is a wonderful selection. If you start out with two, you could easily find a third pair along the way.

View attachment 165987
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I will definately explore the shoe shops :)

Most read last week in this forum

I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Hi! I am 15 days out from my Camino, and suddenly my Buen Camino app is crashing every time I try to look at my stages! I have rebooted my phone, done the "restore app" within the app, rebooted...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.