• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona just after San Fermin

Mark2012

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2012, 2014) Camino Finisterre (2012, 2013, 2014) Camino Portugues (2013), Camino del Norte (2015)
Hello all,

I will be walking part of the Camino Frances with some friends this coming July, and we will most likely arrive in Pamplona a couple of days after the end of San Fermin. I know accommodation is very difficult to come by during the festival, but I'm wondering if things get back to 'normal' immediately afterwards or will some albergues shut down for a few days afterwards to clean/repair/rest/whatever?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It will be normal.

I walked through Pamplona three days after San Fermin once. Other than remnants of San Fermin souvenirs still in shops, it was business as usual and I stayed at the Jesus y Maria albergue.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I walked through Pamplona during San Fermín, and though I walked farther - to Cizur Menor, I knew pilgrims who were able to get beds at Casa Paderborn.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum