• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Paris to SJPP?

maggie

Hello again learned friends!
I am wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find the current train timetables for the journey from Paris to SJPP? I know there is a change in Bayonne, but I have no idea where to look for u to date information on making the trip.
Thanks in advance for your help and comments.
Maggie

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello Maggie,

As an alternative to timetables you can put start / end of your journey onto this page
http://www.voyages-sncf.com/dynamic/_Sv ... geUK&WB=HP

It'll work out the route for you.

There are some special offers on the French railways at the moment - so its worth a look at the sncf site. I have seen a trip from Calais to Paris on Eurostar, then a sleeper to Bayonne for just over 100 Euros.

David

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello Maggie
Last year I go from Paris to SJPdP by train (75-60€) at 10°° with the TGV over Bordeaux and arrived in Bayonne at 16°°, 5 Minute later the small train goes to SJPdP and there I arived at 17°°: Its the last train. In SJPdP you can sleep or you go 1 or 2 hours to the next cites on the way. I think thats is an good solution.
bon camino
Markus

Most read last week in this forum