• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Gathering (Dinner) in Sydney

TravellingSonn

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2008, Le Puy route (TBC)
Hi All,

If anyone's in Sydney, Australia tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd July) a group of pilgrims gather for dinner to discuss Camino experiences.

Here are the details if anyone's interested:

Spanish Club
Starts at 7pm
88 Liverpool Street
Sydney

Enjoy!

Regards
Sonia

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I was planning to go until about 5mins ago. Due to poor memory I missed a friend's leaving party on Saturday so I'm going to have dinner with hom tomorrow instead.
It's a pitty as I really enjoyed the last meeting and wanted to get to another one before I left.
Hope any who go have a good time!

pelerinos in sydney

Sonia

i missed this get together in the spanish club on 3rd july. is there another one planned?

cheers

Jennifer

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Jennifer,

The next gathering in Sydney is on Saturday 4th August at 12pm. I couldn't make the last gathering either, although I'll definitely make the next one. I usually post a reminder a week before the meeting.

It'll be nice to see you there.

All the best
Sonia

Most read last week in this forum