• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim passport book in Sarria

Linawaty Kanesia

Time of past OR future Camino
2018 from Sarria
Hello ....
I'm Linawaty from Indonesia. I want to do my first Camino at April 2018
I want to know Where I can get my credential book in Sarria or Lugo

Thank you very much for answering

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hope this helps.

You could always ask Ivar to send you one so you have it before you leave home.
Failing that these two places below will have them.

The church of Santa Mariña, Rua de Maior, Sarria (Schedules: from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Except mondays they are only open from 7 to 8 p.m.)

– The monastery of the Magdalena, Avenida de la Merced, 60 (From 10 am to 1 pm, and from 4 pm to 7 pm )

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
IIRC Santa Marina is at the top of the 'infamous' stairs on the right.

You can search for photos of the church and more information by Googling:

"Santa Marina church, Sarria, Spain"

I hope this helps.

IIRC Santa Marina is at the top of the 'infamous' stairs on the right.

You can search for photos of the church and more information by Googling:

"Santa Marina church, Sarria, Spain"

I hope this helps.

Ah the wonderful stairs in Sarria, you're correct with the location.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum