• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim passport in Lisbon

Mary Chiang

Time of past OR future Camino
Chemin de st Jacques (2015,2016)
How and where can I find the pilgrim passports in Lisbon?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You can buy one from this forums shop and have it sent to you before you leave home, while the Lisbon cathedral is the starting point they don't have an official pilgrim office (or at least didn't last time I was there) but the guy in charge of the museum there will stamp your crediencial for you. You can also make your own, we use a hand drawn map in a concertina moleskin journal, Scott once used an expired old passport, makes a good record of the trip and never had a problem with them being accepted on the way.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thank u very much! I also called someone from the association of amigos de caminho de fatima and submitted a form and they were so kind to tell me where I will be able to pick it up on the same day! And today is a holiday too!

Great, good luck with your walk, and give Jimmy a hug for me.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank u very much! I also called someone from the association of amigos de caminho de fatima and submitted a form and they were so kind to tell me where I will be able to pick it up on the same day! And today is a holiday too!

I got mine at the cathedral. You would literally walk out the front doors of the cathedral to the left corner of the building to view the first arrow and continue to the back of the cathedral to start your Camino. The first day is tough....guaranteed. Good luck!

Most read last week in this forum