• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim statistic page in SdC is dead

Jochen_Schmidtke

RIP 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
3 times Camino Francés
Hello.
What happened to the statistic page of the pilgrims office? It is not updated in Jan 2012 and even the stats of earlier months and years are lost.
Buen Camino
Jochen

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The page is alive! If you enter a month and year then click, all will be revealed. Who knows why the mix up on the page when you initially do a search for statistics. Seems to occur from time to time on this website. As for January 2012 stats --- they are only reported after the month has ended. Prior months and years are OK now.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The statistics for all of 2011 and December 2011 do not work for me at the moment. The information technology person may be taking a vacation!

OOOOOOOOOps, I think you are right, 15people @ 1400hours today

Stats are mumble jumble :lol: , guess they back on Lunes.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Then it comes to life!

falcon269 said:
The statistics for all of 2011 and December 2011 do not work for me at the moment. The information technology person may be taking a vacation!

In fact he was off sick

All is well now. New content as well as the daily and monthly stats are planned for 2012. Volunteer translators would be very helpful - the content is written in English and we have the capacity to re-write it in Spanish. If anyone has the capacity to re-write (rather than literal translation) from English to German, French or Italian and is willing to help please e mail me.

Best regards

John

Most read last week in this forum