• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"Pilgrims"asking for money

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I see that I may have misguided some pilgrims regarding my last post. I am not looking for monetary help but I am looking for spiritual. I am in need of love, hope, guidance and fellowship. So this is why I will be walking the Camino. So as I said earlier from what I have been reading the Camino gives to us all and we all take from it. The guidance or help comes in many forms and is needed differently by each of us. Some of us need money, so we must give and some of us need other types of help. So when and if you see me along the way please help me. I will be the one God willing with a smile on my face, a hop in my step and a attitude of thankfulness.
Buen Camino to us all.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I think we all get a real buzz out of doing something that makes a difference (in a good way) for another.

I had a rush of pleasure yesterday when paying the bill for someone who bought up big at the local bakery only to find he'd left his wallet at home (with the visitors and wife all waiting for their breakfast croissants). We agreed he would pay me back by depositing the money in the "pay it forward" jar.

The human difficulty comes when we have negative feelings attached - if we feel we've been abused in some way. I admit to that sometimes when doing pro-bono work.

Most read last week in this forum