• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ponte de Lima - Credencial

satanmar

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese
Hello everybody,

We are going with my wife to start our first Camini in Friday this week from Ponte de Lima. Is there any chance to get the credential there or near? Thanks for any advice. We wold like to go directly from the airport to Viana do Castelo and them next morning to Pte. de Lima.

Thx.

Martin

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Viana do Castelo is a very nice seaside town with a pilgrim albergue, S. João da Cruz dos Caminhos. http://cruzdoscaminhos.blogspot.com/p/

However if you are searching for private accommodation, consider the OLarenjeiro, rua Manuel Espregueira, 24. It is a charming small place with a very good dining room. Just before Christmas 2014 a double room with private bath and delicious breakfast was 45 euros. Quite a bargain!

You can purchase a Credencial in the Ponte de Lima pilgrim albergue. see more info including address and hours in their current Gronze. com entry here -- https://www.gronze.com/portugal/viana-do-castelo/ponte-lima/albergue-peregrinos-ponte-lima

Bom caminho to both your wife and yourself!

Last edited:
You may also be able to get a Credential at the Ponte de Lima city TI office.
It is located along the river. Where the old watch tower is.

I am sure I saw them in there.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum