• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Post Office in Pamplona - send luggage

• Thread starter Deleted member 79796
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79796

Has anyone recently sent their luggage ahead to the end from Pamplona? If so any tips would be welcomed

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Perfectly do-able. Allow plenty of time as it can be quite a time consuming process.
Welcome and buen camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Perfectly do-able. Allow plenty of time as it can be quite a time consuming process.
Welcome and buen camino

2nd the "time consuming" process, make sure you get the proper ticket to the proper wicket and then hopefully you get an agent that knows the ins and out of sending (I enjoyed a most charming but clueless trainee). It all ended well on both ends. Buen Camino

We just sent a suitcase through Correos, the postal system, to Burgos and paid for it to be held until we arrive. All pretty easy, we hope it’s there when we arrive. You pay for the amount of days you want it held. L

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I used it to send boots and backpack to Ivar in SdC after I picked up a rental bike. The counter is on the right side of public space and the clerks were very helpful. It took a while for it to arrive in SdC.

Most read last week in this forum