• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Post office moves

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I just found out that the post office in Santiago de Compostela will be temporarily moving to a new location. Temporarily meaning for the next 2 years or so. Not sure why this is happening, but I assume that it has something to do with restoring the old building they are currently in.

The move is supposed to happen in the next 2 weeks or so and the new office will be located at "rúa das Orfas" all the way down close to where "rúa das Orfas" and "Rua de Villar" meet. Just across from the 24h Farmacy.

I looked for the address at the interactive map of Santiago, and it is next to "rúa das Orfas 15". Find it yourself here by looking up that address here:

http://www.qdq.com/indexfotos.asp?city=Santiago

[added: Once you have found "rúa das Orfas 15", select "Toma 2" in the dropdown box (between the image and the map) you will look straight at the new post office entrance.]

Santiago greetings,
Ivar

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum