• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Post office

Scottteresa30

Time of past OR future Camino
My husband and I will be walking from Sarria late sept 2016 for our 30th anniversary
Can someone tell me how much it is to store your luggage at the post office and Santiago. And what are their hours?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Can someone tell me how much it is to store your luggage at the post office and Santiago. And what are their hours?
Just my experience. Post Office, next to Banco de Espania in Madrid, was clueless. Huge post office but developed obstacles instead of solutions. They acted like they had never heard of Santiago or the Camino. Small post offices along the Camino were great.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum