• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

posting in Spain

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
Does anyone have any idea roughly how much it would cost to send a small case with wheels from Madrid to Ivar in Santiago? We will be carrying my father-in-law's gear, but he is going on to travel after the camino and will need more clothing for more formal occasions.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It depends on weight and size... but my guess around €20-€25.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Spanish post is pretty cheap (cf Aus and NZ). On many of my caminos I have posted one of those big green Spanish PO post boxes back to NZ (shopping/travel stuff post-camino) and never paid more than 50€ each. I also posted one to Ivar from Sevilla (pre VdlP), but can’t remember the exact cost. Possibly 20-€25 as Ivar says. I am sure you’ll love the VdlP ….I’m biassed, it’s my favourite.

Sounds like you'll get to meet Grandpa, Ivar. Left luggage at Madrid airport for three weeks would be 90 euros.

Most read last week in this forum