• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Posting Photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 397
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 397

I uploaded a photo but received a message saying it was too large-is there any way to reduce the number of megapixels of the original so they can be posted?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Yes Omar, there are several programs for resizing photos so they can be posted on the web, usually reduced to 600 pixels wide. Surf the web, or download the free sizing program for Windows "PIXresizer", sorry it may not work on the Mac. Let me know if this free program works for you.
I did this recently, see my postings.
Joe

Yes, there is a problem if you try to upload a picture that comes straight from your camera. This photo is usually way to big and one would need to reduce it.

I did a quick search and found some tips on how to do this.

This is also a service that does this online:
http://www.reducephoto.com/
.. I have not used them, but it looks like it might work.

Let me know if you still are having problems.

Saludos,
Ivar

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum