• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Private Lodging in Cruceiro (Stage 22)

Beth-o

Time of past OR future Camino
(2014)
Does anyone know if there are any accommodations available in Cruceiro?

Thanks!

Beth-o

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Beth-o, I am not an expert as I have yet to walk the Camino, but the John Brierley guide does not mention one. At 1.4 kilometers further on is San Justo de la Vega with a hostal (Juli) on the main street Tel 987-617-632. But one of the experienced members of the forum may know a better idea.
Buen Camino

After reading falcon 269 post I better say the information I gave is for the Camino France's stage 22, heading to Astorga.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
There is nothing between Santibanez and Astorga except a barn selling snacks (no water, no electricity, no toilet). Just before Astorga there is a village with some bars and

Town: San Justo de la Vega - (León)
Category: HSR*
Situation: Real, 26. San Justo de la Vega
Capacity: 8 rooms
Comment: Double room: 27 ¤. + VAT. Breakfast: 1,5 ¤. + VAT.
Contacto: Tel. 987- 617632

West of Santibáñez de Valdeiglesias and east of San Justo de la Vega and Astorga there is a large stone cross, el Cruceiro de Santo Toribio, but no town of this name.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A bit far off the camino (at least the Camino Frances):

HOTEL "O CRUCEIRO"
C/ Juan Fuentes, 40
36650 Caldas de Reis
PONTEVEDRA

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum