• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

question about the gronze site

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
Some of the towns on the maps are written in bold font - is this because they are significant places or is there some other reason for the bold?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
They are the larger places. Basically the larger the print the larger the place, smaller the print the smaller the place. Generally the larger print is at least a small town, the smallest may be only a tiny village/hamlet.

I knew you would know! Thanks for confirming my thoughts. Pity they don't have symbols for supermercados and bars - then the maps would be complete!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum