• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Questions about Food, Packs, Routes

Warge

Time of past OR future Camino
Future november
Thank you everyone for helping me out on my coastal path to Constella.

I am now in on my way to Ponte de lima and up Central straight to Santiago.

Questions - 1. Good Food places recommendations? Good price and service!

2. Answered

3. Any other advice, heads up and recommendations?

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Warge,

I can't help with your pack transport but do check out what I posted earlier re Valenca.

Bom caminho!

Try Tuitrans https://tuitrans.com/?lang=en

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Between Barcelos and Ponte de Lima go to Casa da Fernanda
3 kms after the village of Barosellos on the waymarked path at left side. The house is called Lugar do Corgo and is just before the village of Vitorino de Piães ( Rua Outeiro no 5). give Fernanda and Jacinto my regards

albertinho

Depending on what kind of accommodation you are staying in usually the reception has the payment envelopes to fill out for a transfer service, you will need to know exactly where you are staying the next night.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Yes definitely stay with Fernanda.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum