This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ready to go

Arctic_Alex

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2019
CPrim 2023
... but still have to wait!
I will get my 3rd shot in two weeks, flights are booked (had to rebook though as the airlines ruined my schedule spontaneoulsy), got my credencial. So now all I need to do now is replace my rather run-down boots and wait until September
And yes, that is still snow and ice in the background ... life at the Arctic Circle.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Which Camino pilgrim?
Camino Primitivo in mid-September, maybe with a southbound deviation on the last stretch where it meets the Francés.
Oh, and if you refer to the stamp, that is a stamp of the Santiago Chapter from the town in Germany where I was born. Still my start in Spain will be in Oviedo.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Congrats!
Elsewhere on this forum, BayouJenny may be walking the Primitivo then.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Congrats!
Elsewhere on this forum, BayouJenny may be walking the Primitivo then.
Thank you Really looking forward to it as you might guess
As for her, I thought I read she was going to start walking this month, not September as I do ;-)

Most read last week in this forum