• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Regordane/Saint-Gilles

robertt

Hi all. The Nomad's adventure in Umbria has got me thinking of alternatives, but I'm still drawn back to Le Puy, though this time for the Regordane Way. Maybe in the future I could continue on from its end to begin the Way of Arles, but since I'm likely only to have weeks at my disposal Regordane/Saint Gilles would be a good fit time wise.

Plan is to go as soon as the end of this October or start of November. Does anyone have experience of this GR? Doesn't seem to have pilg status but I'm informed it's quite popular and getting more so, along with the related Stevenson. Both these tracks now have their own shared Miam Miam Dodo.

I've got that song "Tous les jours, tous les matins..." running through my skull. Must be time to go soon.

So, anyone done the Regordane, or have any ideas?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I think that Gitti has done most, if not all of this route. I remember reading somebody else's blog a while back- or maybe it was Gitti's- where the southern end of the route was very rugged underfoot so they skipped that bit of it.
Margaret

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back