• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

regular bus service Pamplona - SJPdP

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi,
My sister and I are arriving in Madrid May 15 and taking train to pamploma. Hoping to take bus to SJPdP, but link wouldn't allow a distination to SJPdP. Seems Like I read bus does'nt start service until May. Could that be my problem? We're so excited, and have so many questions. I love this forum !!

Rhonda from Calif. USA

Thank you Jochen for finding this!

Try this link instead: http://www.alsa.es/en/buy-and-schedules/international/?searchType=international

The bus runs daily (even on Sundays and holidays), leaving Pamplona at 1400 hours (2:00pm), arriving into SJPP at 1545 hours (3:45pm). The cost is €20 per person. You can buy your ticket at the ALSA ticket window at the Pamplona bus station (although the bus is Conda, I think).

This is a very exciting addition to the bus service along the Camino...who do we have to thank for this?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Has anyone had trouble buying tickets on the ALSA website? Every time I try to pay I get a message saying that there was an issue with my bank. I've tried a Mastercard and my debit card. The bank says there is no problem on their end. Any suggestions? The 14:00 tickets from Pamplona to SJPP would be perfect for me and I'm leaving in about 3 weeks! Thanks!

I have had this problem many times with Alsa. Usually the answer is to use http://www.movelia.es instead of the Alsa site, but I can't seem to get it to take 'Saint Jean Pied de Port' as an international destination.

If you are coming in through the Madrid airport, you could buy your ticket there (Terminal 4, I think) before you board your flight/bus/train to Pamplona. Then if that doesn't work, you can buy the ticket at the Alsa counter in Pamplona - just do that as soon as possible, as I suspect the buses will be filling up as the season progresses.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Does anyone know the ALSA station address in SJPP? I can't seem to find it and want to see where it is in relation to the pilgrim's office and my hostel. Thanks!

Most read last week in this forum