• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ryanair summer baggage fees rise

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Add those to the million low price tickets they are advertising.

Vuelos desde Madrid - Sólo ida, la tarifa incluye tasas y cargos obligatorios

Alghero € 9.99
Milan (Bergamo) € 9.99
Paris-Beauvais € 9.99
Cagliari € 9.99
Faro (Algarve) € 9.99
Fez € 9.99
Frankfurt-Hahn € 9.99
Malta € 9.99
Marseille MP2 € 9.99
Nador € 9.99

There can be all sorts of hidden catches with Ryan Air fares. I tried booking about a month ahead for the day I wanted to get from Dublin to Paris in 2006 (to fly back home to NZ).The Ryan Air fare that day was only 10 Euro cheaper (without including their baggage charges etc)- it went via Stanstead, had a long wait for a connection, and landed at an obscure airport two hours out of Paris. I paid the extra ten euro to fly with another airline- never had to pay any extra charges for baggage, flew direct, and landed at CDG which has easy RER connections with the city.

I am not sure how long this link will work for- but it seems that Ryan Air are indeed going to be charging for toilets, something they have threatened for a while. http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/3556445/Budget-airline-Ryanair-to-charge-for-toilets
Margaret

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
URGH! how can they seriously charge for using the toilets!?!! Sigh, their baggage charges are already bad!
If you wish to avoid them you can take transport to another airport. Last year I took an overnight bus, very cheaply, to barcelona to fly back easyjet...

Most read last week in this forum