• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

RyanAir with Liverpool - Santiago route

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
bizarre! AENA announced last week that the airport had allocated slots for Ryanair to fly to Milan and Florence; but Ryanair seems to have other ideas! When they started LPL-Porto I assumed that was it for that part of the world, but . . . excellent news for people in N England/N Wales.

The bit about the stopover reported by VdG appears to be wrong; Ryanair is also starting flights LPL to Santander, but on different days. Ryanair's press release is at http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/news.php ... -en-050406
AFAIK none of Ryanair's flights include stopovers or connections.

The stopover in Santander sounded strange, as you say I don't think RyanAir uses stopovers on their flights (like AirBerlin).

Anyway, good news if you live in Liverpool (or in Santiago and want to see the Liverpool area?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Actually getting to Oslo from Santiago is not a problem. It is easy via Stansted, the problem is getting back down. The first flight from Oslo (or really it is Torp) does not make the flight to Santiago from Stansted.... and most likely not the one from Liverpool either...

... but there is a good alternative via Madrid (starting this month) with http://www.norwegian.no/sw7127.asp . They fly direct from Madrid with low-cost prices. I will try their service when traveling north in May.

Ivar

Most read last week in this forum