• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Saint Jacques la mecque dvd

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi all
Am looking to buy or rent above dvd, the version with English subtitles. Thanks
John
It's available on netflix not all countries I tried France and the USA both have it seems like Australia and Ireland does not have it so you would need a VPN.

Its Probably available on other streeming services too for a couple of dollars.

Last edited:
It's available on netflix not all countries I tried France and the USA both have it seems like Australia and Ireland does not have it so you would need a VPN.

Its Probably available on other streeming services too for a couple of dollars.
I've been hoping to get this DVD for years now ...without success I'm afraid
Just checked your link..
Seems it's only available from the USA at a cost of 54 dollars....and it can only be played on DVD in USA and Canada

I'll have to keep searching!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
My apologies seems like the French netflix does not have English subtitles and I can't see it on us netflix, I would like to watch it too I'll let you know if I find a copy with English subs

Most read last week in this forum