• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Salomon revo 35

Bafodelic

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept 9th - oct 16th 2012 camino Frances
Hi,

I searched the forum and couldn't find any reviews regarding this bag? Has anyone used it? I live in Dubai and have only been able to find north face backpacks which weight a lot or this one. It seems really comfortable and weights 1.2 kg which I thought isn't bad. I would love to try some of the brands mentioned here but unfortunately I planned my trip very last minute and won't be able to order online and I'm not sure buying in Paris when I land is a good idea (leaving it to the last minutes seems a bit risky). Thanks

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I don't have personal experience with this pack. However, looking at the manufacturer's site, and your statement that it is comfortable for you, I would say this looks a perfectly reasonable choice. I'm assuming you did a "wear test" with a 15 lb load, walking around the store for a half hour or more? Just remember this is a frameless pack (from what I can tell).

Most read last week in this forum